Monday, 9 June 2014

Lush Brightside bubble bar review

Last week I took Seb out for the day and we popped into Lush which he loves. I got him to choose something to put in his bath and he chose a Brightside bubble bar. We've not tried this before so I was looking forward to using it.

Brightside is a large bubble bar which retails at £4.50,  this sounds alot but the bar can be broken apart and the girl in the shop said it will last for around 6-8 baths. Being a long time Lush fan, I know this to be true so was happy to pay that price plus it means I get to have a couple of baths with it as well as the boys!
The bar contains Sicilian mandarin, bergamot and tangerine essential oil as and you can really smell them, it has a gorgeous citrus scent perfect for summer. I crumbled a small amount under warm rinning water and it created loads of lovely soft bubbles.

 
As always with Lush my skin felt lovely and soft afterwards and my bathroom smelt amazing. I will definitely be repurchasing! 

What is your favourite Lush product?

4 comments:

  1. With the amazin' citrus oils this could be!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great and it lasts a such a long time, x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading :)
I love comments!